Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Tracker Information

We keep hearing reports of how many people are actually following the tracking device. We've experienced a problem in that I'm currently not cycling with the group. The tracker is in my possession and I'm in Michigan. However, I have mailed the tracker to Doug and he should have it in a few days when the group arrives in Dallas this weekend. We hope to have it up and running again shortly. I surmise that it will start tracking again next week Tuesday. We apologize for this interruption. Thanks for understanding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Doug and Team, I'm glad you guys are going strong in your journey. Praise God your tracking device will be back on line. Terry and I are in Newport Richey speaking at a congregation raising support and prayer for our church plant in the greater Orlando area. We lifted you up in prayer tonight Doug. Stay strong in Hos might He is Faithful